Product or Service


Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL109879YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No

PRICE : 0.5 - 1.2
Currency : usd
incoterm : fob
country : China

1.Product description:
(1) Model number
(2) Material
(3)Color as shown in the figure, can according to your need for change
(4)Packing: the OPP bag/PE bag/Card
(5) Delivery time: from within one month from the date of order
(6) Whether to support the OEM? YES.
(7) MOQ: specific MOQ can consult.
(8) Please enjoy the product detail pictures.
2. Payment Terms: Bank of China, L/C,T/T, Western union, PayPal / Online Payment
3. Trading conditions.
When you order, please first 30% of the payment in advance. When the arrival of the goods at the port, please pay the rest of 70 %.
4. Transportation mode.
Express by UPS \ DPEX \DHL \EMS, etc….by Sea \ by Air .We can accept your Freight Agency Company.
5. After-sales service.
Please believe our company, our products are very excellent and we are very strength of enterprises, if you found serious quality problem after receiving this company product, please immediately notify the company, we must be responsible for what, until you are satisfied, we care about the cooperation with you, therefore, we will provide you with the best quality service, please rest assured Jane's jewelry Co., LTD. is your best partner in China!
All products of the company may, in accordance with your love for free collocation,If you feel pretty, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, can match each other.

Information Stock : Product in stock
Minimum order quantity


Quantity for a container of



No attachments

Contact the company