Product or Service
kitchen knife sharpener （T1203DC）
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL213781YH | Country: Chine | Currency: usd | Export: No
1. Vacuum sucker design, more safe and convenient to sharpening with one hand.
2. Two stages -coarse and fine-sharpening design.
3. Unique sharpening wheel design, convenient to sharpen back and forth.
1. Put the sharpener on the flat counter, hold and press it down. The other hand pushes down the sucking disc grip in place.
2. Check carefully if the sharpener sucker has sucked the counter tightly.
3. Complete one or both of the following steps depending on how blunt the blade is.
Step 1: Coarse sharpening, suit to dull knives. Place knife on the sharpening slot, using slight downward pressure, run the blade from its heel to its point through the slot. Repeat three to five times. Sharpen the tools every six months or as required.
Step 2: Fine honing: it's a necessary step which used to eliminate the burrs on the knife and polish it. Please refer to the step 1 regarding to the use method. It is recommended to do it approximately once a week to keep your blade sharp at any time.
4. Clean the knife with the water or wiper and dry it after use; clean the knife sharpener with non-abrasive brush.
1. No sharpening when the sucker has not sucked tightly.
2. Do not use the knife sharpener to sharpen serrated blades or scissors.
3. To avoid damaging the knife, please sharpen the knife slightly.
4. Do not put the sharpener in the dishwasher, submerge in water or heating. Intending to prevent colloid distortion and influence the sharpening result.
5. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.
Contact the company