Product or Service
KNSP-08L Loud speaking TUNNEL telephone
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL163841YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
The Weatherproof phone will be designed to work on Railway, metro, tunnel, etc. Housed in robust aluminum die case with spring loaded door, it will offer protection against the outdoor environment and vandals.
The unit will meet all the latest European/UK standards for EMC and US FCC, telephony, waterproofing IP66, and lightening protection together with offering the level of performance and reliability demanded in such an environment.
Matching with most PABX, PBX and PAX systems.
As Public telephone for indoor or outdoor, Taxi or bus stands or station, Highway call box
Railway, metro, ATM machines side, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Generation facilities….
A good ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres
Main Product features
1. Robust aluminum alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, and simple installation.
2. Full keypad, with handset.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from:-30'C to +75'C
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch
7. Robust AC cord, AC power supply from 110V~240V.
8. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
9. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
10. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
11. Selectable 7 minutes time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
12. All of the components including keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi - layer waterproof and dust - proof which is up to Class III grade. The whole machine is up to national standard GB4208-93 IP 66.
13. Phone is provided with high stability, high anti-jamming capability standard to GB/T 15279-94.
14. Built-in amplifier 15W. Loud speaker and lamp: 15W (30W optional). Built-in transformer. When the other side calls this unit this speaker will ring loudly. After 5 times (the phone itself is set for 5times and this time adjustable) ring if still no body pick up handset the phone will put through by itself. Calling side can broadcast and its voice can spread to the workers nearby or other maintenance workers will easy to notice through loudspeaker.
15. The phone will stop the line (release the line) when the other side cut off the line.
16. Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022/EN55024/EN50121-3-2:2006 FCC
Contact the company