Product or Service
Latex SD Anti-static Gloves
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL117995YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Disposable SD Anti-static Glove is made of 100% natural rubber latex. Special compounding makes these gloves inherently static dissipative throughout their life. Our Static Dissipative Cleanroom Gloves meet ASTM D3578 requirements so they are ideal for use with static-sensitive devices.
• Two kinds of shape design: Straight fingers: XL, L, M, S, XS.
• Curved fingers: 6.5,7.0,7.5,8.0,8.5.
• Double surface chlorination.
• Very Rapid Static Decay. Static decay to 0 volts in less than 0.05 seconds. Maximum time allowed by MIL-B-81705B is 2.0 seconds.
• Surface Resistivity Range: 105–109ohms per square Allows rapid bleed-off of any charge; Refer to ASTM D 257.
• Individual packaging complies with MIL-P-82646A.Individually packaged pairs can be taken bagged into the immediate work area.
• Multiple Washing Washed and cleanroom packaged for very low particle counts.
• 1pair/conductive bag, 50pairs/box, 500pairs/carton
Contact the company