Product or Service
Launch X431 Infinite
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL142821YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
When it comes to scan tool diagnostics, all tools are not created equal. The CAN-capable X-431 from Launch goes way beyond the basics. It does not just perform simple functions like resetting maintenance reminders; the X431 Infinite accesses nearly every vehicle system, including drive line, chassis, body, and networking/communication modules.
The X431 Infinite reads and clears fault codes, performs coding functions, actuations, adaptations and displays live data and graphing. On BMW alone, it accesses over 45 vehicle systems
• The X-431 Infinite, picks up where the best-selling X-431 leaves off.
• With the addition of state-of the art features like wireless Bluetooth communication, a full-color touch screen, internal Lithium-Ion battery and a newly-designed rugged casing, the Infinite is the next-generation tool of choice for OEM European and Asian diagnostics.
• Finally, no more cables connected between the tool and the vehicle, limiting your positioning.
• Utilizing Bluetooth wireless technology, the X-431 Infinite wirelessly connects to the vehicle, allowing diagnostic testing from up to 30ft away!
• The full-featured OEM-based software is easy to learn, yet powerfully effective; making sure you have the ability to accurately diagnose the vehicle, and move on to the next one.
• Frequent software updates constantly increase the functionality of the tool, and the purchase of the X-431 Infinite includes one year of free, continuous software updates.
• With vehicle coverage including over 22 manufacturers and growing, the X-431 Infinite provides dealer-level diagnostic capabilities for most European and Asian vehicles, including Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen/Audi, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, and Volvo.
• THE X431Infinite has the deepest dealer-level capabilities and the widest range
of vehicle manufacturer coverage
• New updates are made easy and simple via the Internet
• Coverage includes engine, chassis, body and communication networks
• Reads and clears codes, displays system data, component activation,
system adaptation, and modifies module specifics by the use of coding
• Digital and Analog graphing capabilities
• Optional PC Link software allows you to connect to a personal computer
to view and store data
• Diagnoses over 148 vehicle systems within 24 vehicle manufacturers
• Multi-language interface supports 11 different language
Contact the company