Product or Service

lay-flat insulated duct

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL155754YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No

PRICE : $15 - $150
Currency : usd
incoterm : fob
country : China

The lay-flat insulated duct for HVAC
Making of the flame-resistant materials ,static -free pvc net fabric
Outside is lay flat without elastic helix steel wire but with the scuff strip , inside there is a lay of insulated cotton
With the strong points of heat wasting reduction,low wind resistance,good nosie elimination,energy saving,environment protection ect.
Schlep easily wherever exhaust and inhalation the air in the field condition due to light-weight
At present , we are taking prides in the largest production scale , the widest product category and the largest export volume in China
Additional Information :
1. OEM is availabe , we have the rich experience R&D team in manufacturing the insulated duct
2. Packing : Neutral Packing , the Export Standard Carton Packing , 1 PCS / CTN
3. Delivery Time : 20 days after received the deposit , that depends on the quantity ordered
4. Payment Term : T/T payment , 30% as the deposit , the rest 70% paid off before shipment or paid against the B/L copy
5. MOQ is 100 pcs

Application of the insulated duct
- For air conditioner and HVAC
- Airport and Exhibition Center and Theaters

Information Stock : Product in stock
Minimum order quantity



No attachments

Contact the company