Product or Service
Loop Adhesion Tester LT-3000
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL121376YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Application of Loop Adhesion Tester: LT-3000 Primary Adhesive Tester, compact and sophisticated in structure, using top quality central componets, is applicable in testing primary adhesive force of kinds of tapes, adhesives and other different products. It meets FINAT( FINAT TESTMETHOD NO. 9: LOOP TACK MEASUREMTN), ASTM and other international standards, suitable for university, technical secondary school, quality inspection administrative authority, adhesives import and export enterprise, inspection and quarantine bureau.
Operational principles of Loop Adhesion Tester: The loop tack value of a pressure sensitive material is expressed as the force required to separate, at a special speed(300mm/min), a loop of material (adhesive outermost) which has been brought into contact with a specified area of a standard surface.
A tensile tester or similar machine with reversing facility and a vertical jaw separation rate of 300mm per minute. It should also have a capability of measuring direct loads up to at least 20Newtons.
A flat plate made of float glass or equivalent plate glass measuring 25±0.5mm x 30±2.0mm x minimum thickness 3.0mm. A metal peg is attached the centre of one face of the plate. The dimensions of the peg should be such that the peg can be clamped in the lower jaw of the tensometer.
Features of Loop Adhesion Tester:
1. Compact and sophisticated in structure, human-machine friendly design,
2. Display max, min, average value,
3. LCL display, mini-computer operational system,
4. Mini-printer, print test data at any time,
5. Humanized clamp, can change adhesive material at will,
Technical parameter of Loop Adhesion Tester:
1. Test range: 0-300N (50N, 100N, 200N, 300N, 500N optional),
2. Test accuracy: measuring error ±1%,
3. Test result: LCD display and save 20 units test results, show max, min, average value, and can print test report ( including test time, maximum value, minimum value, average value). Optional display data unit (g, kg, ounce, pound, Newton), can collect 1000 data per minute.
4. Test speed: 300mm/min (0.5-500mm/min, adjustable),
5. Speed accuracy: error ＜±2%,
6. Specimen size: 180 (L) x 25 (B) mm,
7. Test board size: 30 (L)x 25(B) x 3.0 (H) mm,
8. Dimension: 46(L) x 30 (B) x 38(H)cm,
9. Weight: 18kg,
10. Power: 110-220V, 50-60HZ.
Contact the company