Product or Service
Magnetic powder brake PB
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL144338YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Magnetic particle clutch/brake
Magnetic particle clutch/brake is a type of auto-control component with high-performance which uses driving and driven units as main body, powder (magnetic powder) with high magnetic conductivity as working medium and exciting current as control means so as to achieve control transfer/braking torque and to keep the linear relationship between input current and output torque. With the development of the modern industry, it plays an increasingly important role in all industrial fields and demonstrates great advantages over other components.
The products are widely used in winding and unwinding starting/braking control, stamping startup, overload protection, position control, speed control, tension control, artificial load and relevant fast control systems.
When no current flows in the magnetic coil, powder is being attached to input drum side by centrifugal force as separate input drum and output drum. So the torque is not transmitted. If coil is exited by electric current, magnetic flux is generated, then torque is transmitted by the friction between powder and working side.
1) Excitation current and transmitting torque are almost in proportion, also transmitting torque is controlled with wide ranges. 2) Regardless of slipped rmp, torque is excellently transmitted.
3) Torque by residual flux is very little and stopping stability is excellent.
4) It can operate with slipping state, for large capacity cooling with heat.
5) Take short repair time as it is dry-type, so can use it for long time without any adjustment.
6) It is friction clutch of based on the powder.
Contact the company