Product or Service
Mini Video Projector for home theater projector
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL38794YH | Country: Taiwan Province Of China | Currency: | Export: No
mini AV projector (LED light source)! - LED projector loves Earth!
Low-price AV(DVD) Projector
LED light: no future cost to replace lamp bulb.
Power Consumption: 18W (Save electricity)
Left: portable DVD player, Right: mini AV projector
1. mini Theater (Projector)
2. Portable Theater (Projector)
3. Room Theater (Projector)
4. Bedside Theater (Projector)
5.Celing Theater (Projector), 6. Student Theater (Projector)
7. Kids Theater (Projector), 8. Mobile Theater (Projector)
A. Connected with DVD player, it becomes bedside theater.
B. Connected with Digital TV STB, it becomes TV screen.
C. Connected with small TV set, the screen upgrades to big size right away.
D. Connected with game console, people can sit easily on floor to play game.
E. Connected with Kara OK(for singing; it is popular in Asia), it becomes big screen.
1. Life of LED is 50,000 hours; no extra future cost to change lamp more than 10 years.
2. Easy to carry: Small size (18x11x5.5cm) and light weight(0.8kg).
3. Easy to operate: power plug + AV connector + focus adjustment + sound volume
Even kids and grandma can operate it.
4. Entertain yourself anywhere: Watch movie, play game, ...(projection on the wall or ceiling directly)
Student can carry it to visit classmates in dorm to have fun together.
5. 21 inches at 1 meter distance; 40" at 2 meters; 53" at 3 meters and up to 80\"
6. Users can enlarge their small TV screen from this projector right away
7. User can lie down on the bed to watch movie on ceiling.
8. CD story in bed time for kids. It will become Bedside theater in bed time. How interesting!
9. Most students in dorm don't have TV set. With wall or ceiling, students can watch movie easily.
10. User doesn't need to heat the projector at first and cool projector with fan in the end which are a must for general projectors.
11. Low/No noise.
Size (L/W/H): 18x11x5.5cm
Contact the company