Product or Service

Mining hanging air duct

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL155771YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No


PRICE : $15 - $150
Currency : usd
incoterm : fob
country : China
DESCRIPTION

Hanging air duct in mining
Made of fire-retardant and anti-static PVC material
Having the eyelets , you could hang it by the hanging fin
Easily to connect
Schlep easily and light weight
Prevent the workers from the suffocating by improving dust air into fresh air .


Additional Information
- Type : Lay-flat mining air duct

- Packing : Neutral Carton Packing ,1pcs/ctn
- Payment Term : 30% paid as the deposit in advanced , the rest 70% should be paid off before shipment
- MOQ : 10 pcs .
Application
Mining
Tunnel

Information Stock : Product in stock
Minimum order quantity

100m

Attachment


No attachments


Contact the company
intermediation