Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207823YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1102
Product name: Myricetin (Bayberry P.E.)
1. Source: Myricae rubrae
2. Part of the plant used: bark and leaves
3. Extract ratio: 80-100:1
Specifications: Myricetin 80%; 98%
4. Product description
Myricetin is a natural flavonoid that is extracted from the barks, leaves, and roots of the plant known as myrica rubrae. It is very well known for the biologic effect of antioxidant and radical scavenge activities.
• Anticancer. Myricetin has strong anticancer and antimutagenic. A 8-year study indicates that high Myricetin consumption reduces the risk of prostate cancer and pancreatic cancer.
• Anti-inflammatory. Myricetin has been shown to inhibit the expression of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and improve bone health.
• Heart and brain health. Myricetin may improve heart health by preventing LDI oxidantion and reducing the uptake of oxidized LDL by macrophages. Myricetin may benefits to person with brain disease such as Parkinson and Alzheimer’s.
• Diabetes. Studies showed that Myricetin inhibits the uptake of methylglucose by adipocytes, reduces oxidative injury in diabetes related bone diseases and reduces glucose plasma level in diabetic rats.
Contact the company