Product or Service
No pore crystallized glass (marmoglass)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL130067YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
No Pore Crystallized Glass Panel is environmental Up-market constructional construction materials. It contains an abundance of mini-crystal and vitreous body by controlling crystallization while heating the basic glass and various other components. And sintering and annealing under a temperature of 1800 degrees celcius for a full 26 hours. Through two sintering with 1800 degrees high temperature and two annealing with 26 hours.
1. Can be edged and laminated to conform to most traditional stone profiles requested.
2. Is virtually impermeable to moisture and other harsh elements. All contaminants are easily removed during regular maintenance.
3. Is resistant to acids, alkalis, oil, and other environmental pollutants unlike Marble, Granite or other Natural Stone Surfaces.
4. Bending strength is three times greater than that of common stone, can be bend to basin under the high temperture.
5. Can be bent to a radius to form column covers and undulating wall surfaces. Curved panels are available in a wide range of sizes in both convex and concave configurations.
6. Is not subject to microscopic fissures and fracture patterns commonly resulting from the quarry of stone.
7. It can be renewed through water grinding treatment. It can be chamfered and edge ground and the polishing of transverse section is the same with the front face. Its easy to cut and process.
8. It can be used for wall tiles, counter top, table top, vanity top, basin, coloum, etc
Contact the company