Product or Service

Nutrition Powder / Baby Food Processing Line

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL14922YH | Country: China | Export: No


country : Chine
DESCRIPTION

DRS series Nutrition Powder / Baby Food Processing Line is the latest product of Jinan DARIN Machinery Co., Ltd. With perfect performance, the processing line can produce nutrition powder in good quality. There's no any wastage or material leak in the whole production procedure. DRS series Nutrition Powder / Baby Food Processing Line is automatic processing line, and easy control. The production period is short and production cost is low. Children's nutrition powder, black sesame paste and other nutrition powder are all the final products. The following is the Basic Flow Charts: Flour Mix - Screw Conveying - Extruding - Drying - Grinding - Mixing.
Main Parameters:
DRS65-III: 120-150kg/hr, 70kw
DRS85-II: 300-400kg/hr, 140kw
If any questions, please feel free to let me know. We have accurate specification, please contact us for details.
KINDLY PLEASE LEAVE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN SEND THE SPECIFICATION TO YOU WHILE RECEIVE YOUR INQUIRY.
-
Sales Conditions & certifications:
-
FOB QINGDAO, 30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% paid by L/C at sight.

Attachment


No attachments


Contact the company
intermediation