Product or Service

Nutritional Powder / Baby Food Processing Line

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL30237YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No

Currency :
country : China

Nutrition Powder / Baby Food Processing Line is the latest product With perfect performance, the processing line can produce nutrition powder in good quality. There's no any wastage or material leak in the whole production procedure. Nutrition Powder / Baby Food Processing Line is automatic processing line, and easy control. The production period is short and production cost is low. Children's nutrition powder, black sesame paste and other nutrition powder are all the final products. The following is the Basic Flow Charts: Flour Mix - Screw Conveying - Extruding - Drying - Grinding - Mixing.
Main Parameters:
DRS65-III: 120-150kg/hr, 70kw
DRS85-II: 300-400kg/hr, 140kw
Payment:FOB QINGDAO, 30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% paid by L/C at sight

Minimum order quantity

1 set


No attachments

Contact the company