Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL28173YH | Country: China | Export: No
Wood Pellet Plant
Pellet fuel is made mainly of sawdust, shavings and fines leftover after processing trees for lumber and other wood products. At a pellet mill the material is dried, compressed, and formed into small eraser-sized bits, they are clean, pleasant smelling and smooth to touch.
Adopt gear transition, and make pellets
Advantages of wood pellets:
* Reduces our dependence on oil and gas.
* Pellet fuel cost is not dictated by world events; therefore cost is more affordable and predictable.
* Since pellet stove emissions are so low they can be burned in most areas even those with burning restrictions.
* Pellet fuel has been proven to provide the cleanest burn of any solid fuel.
* One ton of wood pellets has the heat value of about one and a half cords of wood and stacks easily in one third the space! This makes it possible to easily store fuel for the entire season.
* Wood pellets are a clean, environmentally friendly, natural, renewable fuel resource.
Payment:50%PREPAYMENT,THE BALANCE SHOULD BE PAID AGAINST THE FAXED BILL OF LADING
Contact the company