Product or Service

PET pack strap extrusion machine line

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL217376YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No

Currency : usd
incoterm : fob
country : China

PET Packing Strap Machine Extruding2-4 straps Product specificationWidth: 9-14mm (extruding 4 straps Width 15.5-25mm(extruding 2 straps) Max. production capacity300kg/h Remark 1. After receiving 30% deposit that is made sure by the two sides, the supplier will deliver the goods in the following 60 working days. 2. The buyer can come to check the goods, and make sure the goods qualified, pay the rest 70% before delivery. 3. The technical engineer comes to your factory to guide and install. Price in total: FOB Qingdao port 890000RMB$138199US

Information Stock : Non Disponible en stock
Quantity for a container of



No attachments

Contact the company