Product or Service
Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL37753YH | Country: United States Of America | Currency: | Export: No
INCI Name: Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
Potassium Cetyl Phosphate is an water soluble long chain organic phosphate ester supplied as potassium salt with powder form. It is generally used as a coemulsifier with low HLB nonionics, and is completely non-irritating to skin.
Features and benefits:
1. Emulsion Stabilizer: overcomes imbalances in HLB emulsifier values
2. Easy to formulate: hot water soluble
3. Easier to use than polyacrylic acid in emulsion manufacture, without dispersion, wetting problems or fish eyes in solution
4. Provides a good rub out and pleasant soft after-feel to skin, but does not inhibit quick break emulsion properties
5. Good skin after-feel
6. Easy to handle in manufacturing with powder form.
Appearance: White to off-white powder or flake
pH Value (1% solution): 7.0
Acid Value (mgKOH/g): 135
Creams, shower gels, liquid soaps, lotions, personal wash products, shampoos, skin care and sun care products, etc.
Contact the company