Product or Service
Protective Films (self adhesive)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL125974YH | Country: Turkey | Currency: | Export: No
- Protective films are self-adhesive film that protect surfaces of different materials against scratches, dirt and damages during storage, transportation and montage.
- As to customer requests, our protective films can have up to 8 colors in different print options to protect the surfaces and also provides the advertisement of the your company.
- Protective films reduce the costs arising from rejected, defective and re-worked products.
- For the surfaces that are needed stronger protection, laminated protective film is an alternative solution.
- Impact resistance of 80 micron laminated film is nearly twice stronger than the non-laminated 80 micron film by the process of lamination. That is why laminated films protect the surfaces much better against the scratching.
- The printing remains unchanged longer via the application in between two film layers. Upper layer contributes the brightness of the printing and provides brighter image.
- According to the customer requests, protective films are produced as rolls that have max. width 1500 mm or any size demanded less than the maximum width.
- We provide full-automatic cutting machine which is able to slit without any scrap, free of charge to our customers who purchase over a certain amount. With this special cutting machine , Our protective films can be slitted into rolls in a range between from 3 mm to 1500 mm width without any scrap and it is possible to decrease the cost between 7% to 12%.
- High UV resistance
- No residue after removal
Different types of film options:
Black-white, Opaque white, Transparent, Blue-transparent, Laminated films, Printed or unprinted.
Thickness range: 40 -140 mic.
Width range: 3 mm - 1500 mm
Length range: up to 1000 meter
- PVC profile
- Aluminium profile
- Rusproff plate
- Sandwich panel
- PVC panel
- White goods
Shelf life is 6 moths from date of production, when stored at normal conditions. To obtain best performance, the films should be stored away from the direct sun light, humidity, dust and extreme heat.
There should be no dirt, oil, solvent and any other chemicals on the surface. Application surface must be clean and dry at all times. For optimum performance, lamination machines with rubber cylinders are required during application. In non-machine applications, handheld pressure must be performed on the surface. It is advised that the film must be removed at latest in 6 months.
Contact the company