Product or Service
Providing Custonized Simple Plastic Mill
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL135288YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Plastic Mill is a prefect machine for processing and grinding thermoplastics material, such as PVC, PE, PP, EVA, PLA, ABS etc, with high output and thin powder.
The automatic plastic grinding mill is disc-type plastic grinding mill series, which has the advantages of high-yield and low-power.
1. The new disc design is used, high-yield, strong resistance and the life of this grinding disc is double the ordinary.
2. The use of newly designed professional bearings, and reach a high rotation rate. At the same time using only one drive motor, to ensure the efficient grinding crash, which greatly saves the time and operation of machinery and control engineering.
3. Installation and maintenance easy, open the door to cover clean-up.
4. Milling process of the whole seal, without dust leakage.
5. Full automatic feeding, the materials and sorting.
6. Grinding gap adjustment is simple, just use the plug-foot bolts and adjustments can be fine –tuning (10-120 mesh).
7. The host used the water and wind double system; Rational design of smaller cross-section of the grinding chamber, grinding is almost flat vertical surface. Material entered the grinding chamber as soon as caught, groud, and then rapidly removed, which eliminates the grinding chamber of the surge in materials, heating materials to avoid decomposition, resulting in improved production.
Main Technical Parameter
Main Motor Power
Draft Fan Power
Vibration Sieve Power
Mechanical Structure and Operational Principle
1. The machine is composed of hopper, cabinet, main shaft, capstan, reclaiming fan blower, dust collecting machine, machine frame, motor, electric apparatus box and so on.
2. Operating principle: the crashing materials get into the main frame through feeding skip. With the tail-wagging airstreams produced by the tail-wagging of the capstan, the grain-shaped materials tail-wagging in the crocus room, colliding with the board and cutting blades poignantly. After they are crashed, they were sent into dust-collecting bagging through reclaiming fan blower.
Contact the company