Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL31415YH | Country: China | Export: No
SERVER+MuStation=30 Terminal User
What is MuStation?
MuStation is a terminal device based Windows2000/2003 system. It is the first multi-user Windows terminal device which has not CPU and Hard disk, it can exert all potentiality of computer with Windows System. It is small and exquisite, easy to install. And it do not need to update, can be used after pressing one button only.
1) Power: AC100V ~ AC250V 50 / 60 Hz, 5V / 2A
2) Size: 242mm (W) x 40mm (H) x 133mm (D)
3) Weight: 700g(800A/500A); 500-600g(300A/301A)
4) Front: Windows for "Power", "LAN", "Ready" status
5) Port: USB flash memory(MuStation 800A/500A/900A), DC Power Jack, Speaker Jack, PS2 Keyboard Port, PS2 Mouse Port, Ethernet ( RJ- 45) Port, VGA Monitor Port.
6) Protocol: WoIP (Windows over IP), LoIP (Linux over IP)
7) Supported OS: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home,
Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Media Center, Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Linux
8) Approval: CE, FCC class B
9) Remark: Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers are separate
Detailed Product Description:
MuStation 800A/500A/900A incorporates the unique User eXtension Protocol (UXP) into a flexible access terminal that connects over Ethernet to the shared host PC. The MuStation features a compact design with VGA, Ethernet, PS / 2, audio, USB, touch screen interface and power cable connections in the rear of the unit. The USB port supports standard USB 1.1 and 2.0 flash memory devices, enabling your users to load data directly to the host PC. Administrators can enable or disable the USB data transfer function via an Admin console menu option. A special serial port supports a number of touch screen display systems-making this unit ideal for public access and kiosk systems. If you require units without any USB or serial ports, consider the MuStation 300A/301A/ Black Edition 300.
Contact the company