Product or Service
SELL sodium percarbonate
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL3301YH | Country: China | Export: No
1) Other name: sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate, sodium carbonate peroxide, SPC
2) Molecular formula: 2Na2CO3.3H2O2
3) Molecular weight: 314.02
4) CAS No.: 15630-89-4 UN1479
1) Active oxygen: 13.5% min.
2) Bulk density (g/l): 0.8 - 1.0
3) Moisture: 2.0% max.
4) Iron (Fe): 20ppm max.
5) PH value (3% solution): 10 - 11
Percarbonate has an active oxygen content which is equivalent to around 14.5% H2O2. It breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate upon decomposition and is an environmentally safe bleaching agent.
Sodium percarbonate offers many similar functional benefits as liquid hydrogen peroxide does. It dissolves into water rapidly to release oxygen and provides powerful cleaning, bleaching, stain removal and deodorizing capabilities.
Contact the company