Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL6389YH | Country: China | Export: No
Glucosyl Stevioside, Enzymatically Modified Stevia
Glucosyl Stevioside is reproduced after 20 hours reaction from dissolved mixtures of stevia 90%, dextrine and enzyme.
Characteristics of Glucosyl Stevioside:
1. It is light yellow to white powder, chip or granule.
2. The sweetness is 100-200 times, with refrigerant sweet taste.
3. Overcome the shortcomings of common stevioside such as differ purity, low solubility, bitterness or licorice aftertaste. And its sweet taste is become close to cane sugar.
4. The percentage of replacing cane sugar can be upgrade to 70% -100%, and reduce the cost of production.
5. It is steady under common food process (acidity and heat up).
6. Easily soluble in water and alcohol.
Usage: sweet agent. Mainly used in low calorie food, soda pop, syrup, iced drinks, cakes, pickle, aquatic products, etc.
Contact the company