Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL105750YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Shunt is one of the main current sensor used in kWh meter, especially in single phase kWh meter. It's much more economical than current transformer. Electron Beam Welding shunt (E-B Shunt) is a new technology product. This technology has strict requirement for manganin and copper 99.9% materials, so it has excellent quality.
Reasonable design is toply important and will save a lot of cost for E-B shunt.
Type G looks like overpass and can avoid the barrier on the terminal block. It is also usually used for the connection between NO. 1 and NO. 4 terminals. It's changed from Type A, too.
Top 10 Advantages
· Good linerarity: The linerarity is very good so the resistance value changes in a narrow range. Production cost can be reduced because the meter calibration is easier and quicker.
· Long-term reliability: The manganin and copper are melted to be in one body by high temperature electron beam, so the copper and manganin will never depart in the operation of the meter.
· Small self-heating: No solder between copper and manganin, so there isn't additional heating on the shunt. Even thickness make the contact resistance smallest. Enough section area and surface area will dissipate the slef-heating quickly.
· Low temperature coinfidence: temperature coinfidence is smaller than 30ppm from -40℃ +140℃, there is very minor resistance value change at different temperature conditions.
· Resistant to oxidation: Special material is coated on the copper to protect from the oxidation
· Long term stability: The good performance is stable within 20 years
· Resistant to lightning strike: It can pass test of 3000A 10ms lightning strike test.
· Smart size and low weight: Even thickness makes packing easily. Transport cost is lower for less weight.
· Lower cost: It is related with the structure. Reasonable design is important for low cost.
Contact the company