Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL209674YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Chemical formula: (NaPO3)6
Molecular weight: 611.82
CAS No.: 10124-56-8
Total phosphate, as P2O5 68.0% min
Inactive phosphate, as P2O5 7.5% max
Iron, as Fe 0.05% max
pH of 1% water solution 5.8-7.3
Water insoluble 0.05% max
Total phosphate, as P2O5 68.0% min.
Inactive phosphate, as P2O5 7.5% max.
Iron, as Fe 0.05% max.
pH of 1% water solution 5.8-6.5
Heavy metal, as Pb 0.001% max.
Arsenic, as As 0.0003% max.
Fluoride, as F 0.003% max.
Water insoluble 0.06% max.
1. Appearance: White powder;
2. Relative density: 2.484 (20 degree centigrade);
3. Solubility: Easily soluble in water, but not in organic solution;
4. Absorbent to dampness, and turn sticky when absorbed dampness in air;
5. Can form soluble chelate with metallic ions such as Ca, Ba, Mg, Cu and Fe
1. Technical grade: Used in such industries as oil field, paper-making, textile, dyeing, petrochemical industry, tanning industry, metallurgical industry and building material industry, and used as a water softening agent in solution for printing, dyeing, and boiler, as diffusant in papermaking; Retarding agent, floating agent, dispersing medium, high temperature agglomerant, detergent and soil analytical chemical reagent;
2. Food grade: Mainly used as additive agent, pH adjusting agent, fermenting agent, and nourishment, etc.
Contact the company