Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207811YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1302
Product name: Soybean Isoflavones
1. Source: Glycine max(L.) Merr.
2. Part of the plant used: Soy embryo
3. Extract ratio: 70~80: 1
#1205-a Soybean Isoflavones 40%
#1205-b Soybean Isoflavones 80%
4. Product description
Soy isoflavones are naturaly present in the soy bean. The soy bean (Glycine max) has been known to many kind in its original area, Asia for 5000 years. Soy isoflavones are phytoestrogens which are plant-derived nonsteroidal compounds that possess estrogen-like biological activity.
• Soybean isoflavones are powerful plant substances chemically similar to the female hormone estrogen.
• Soybean isoflavones have the activity of anticarcinogenic, reduce the risk of hormone-dependent cancers and can be used alone to treat or prevent breast cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer, and colon cancer or as mechanism inhibitors.
• Soybean isoflavones may also alleviate or prevent various symptoms, such as hot flashes and night sweats that many women experience during menopause.
• Soy may also be beneficial in preventing osteoporosis. Women approaching menopause who eat isoflavone-rich soy protein are significantly more likely to boost their bone mineral density than women whose diets are low in soy isoflavones.
• Soybean isoflavones alone may also be effective in certain cardiovascular applications, including heart disease, reducing cholesterol -lipid levels, modulating angiogenesis, and other vascular effects.
• Soybean isoflavones alone have been implicated in reducing headaches, dementia, inflammation, and alcohol abuse, as well as immunomodulation.
Contact the company