Product or Service

Soybean Protein Processing Line

Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL14923YH | Country: China | Export: No


country : Chine
DESCRIPTION

Soya Protein Processing Line is the latest botanic protein food processing line which is developed independently according to our national conditions against market requirements. This processing line is based on advanced Switzerland and American machinery. It used soya bean powder or peanut powder to break spherical protein molecule to form chain protein molecule, thus creating slice-like fiber structure, by powder-grinding, stirring, high-temperature, high pressured and high-cutting. The product is nutritious without cholesterol or animal fat, but it looks like and tastes like meat with the quality of absorbing soil, water, and flavor. This processing line can be widely applied in meat-product industry, fast-food industry and instant-cool food industry. Soya Bean Processing Line can also produce a wide variety of botanic met. The Basis Flow Chart includes:
Flour Mix - Screw Conveying - Extruding - Drying - Flavoring - Cooling & Drying
Main Parameters:
DRS65-IV: 120-150kg/hr, 70kw
DRS85-II: 300-400kg/hr, 140kw
Kindly please leave me your E-mail for more detailed specification and price list.
-
Sales Conditions & certifications:
-
FOB QINGDAO, 30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% paid by L/C at sight.

Attachment


No attachments


Contact the company
intermediation