Product or Service
Soybean Saponins B
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL207874YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
Product No.: #1303
Product name: Soybean Saponins B
1. Source: Glycine max(L.) Merr.
2. Part of the plant used: Soy embryo
3. Extract ratio: 100~200: 1
Specifications: Soybean Saponins B 40%; 60%; 80%
4. Product description
Soybean saponins play an important role in health. Raw soybeans contain about 2~5g saponins per 100g. Soybean saponins are considered important bioactive components contributing to the beneficial health effects of soy consumption. Biological effects of especially group-B soyasaponins have been reported extensively, and include immunostimulatory, anti-viral, hypocholesterolaemic, hepatoprotective and anticarcinogenic activities.
• Anti-aging, antioxidant.
• Remove aging protein
• Anitcancer, inhibit tumor development.
• Lower cholesterol, lower high blood pressure, and triglyeride reduction.
• Inhibit thrombosis.
• Antihepatotoxic activity against carbon tetrachloride damage
• Anti-HIV virus.
Contact the company