Product or Service
Spectrophotometer & Integrating Sphere Test System
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL197291YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
LPCE-1 Spectrophotometer & Integrating Sphere Test System is suitable for photometric and colorimetric measurement of luminaries such as Energy-saving lamp, Fluorescent lamp, HID lamp (high voltage sodium lamp and high voltage mercury lamp), CCFL and LED. The measured data meets the requirements of CIE and IES_LM-79 for the measurement of photometry and colorimetry.
• Qick-Scan Spectrophotometer Colorimeter(LMS-5000, option is LMS-3000 or LMS-7000), Optical Fiber (CFO-1.2M), Digital DC and AC Power Meter (UI2012, option is UI2008R or UI2010), DC Power Supply (WP3005, option is WP502), AC Power Source (LSP-500VA, option is LSP-1KVA or LSP-3KVA), Integrating Sphere (IS-1.5M, option is 1.0m or 2.0m size), Standard Lamp Source, 19 Inch Case
Spectrophotometer and Integrating Sphere Test System Measures Photometry, Colorimetry and Electricity:
• Color parameters: chromaticity coordinate, CCT (correlated color temperature), CRI (color rending index), color difference, peak wavelength;
• Photometry parameters: luminous flux, luminous power, luminous flux efficiency;
• Electrical parameters: voltage, current, power, power factor
• Fast auto adjust high-voltage not only the measurement time quickly, but also the wear and tear of the instrument
• Measure the temperature in both environment and integrating sphere to make the data more visually and reliably
• Figure of chroma and color difference in test can report be exchanged freely
• Displaying Vrms, lrms, W, PF.
• Range of wavelength: 380nm-780nm, (Special: 200nm-780nm)
• Accuracy of wavelength: ±0.2nm.
• Repeatability of wavelength: ±0.1nm.
• Reports in English. RS-232-C interface compatible with all kinds of computer.
• Accuracy of chromaticity coordinates: ±0.0003 (under standard illuminate A).
• Correlated color temperature measure range: 1500k~25000k
• Spectrum sample interval: 5nm (Special order: 1nm)
• Luminosity linearity: ±0.3%
• Accuracy of luminosity: 1 class.
• Temperature measure range(In sphere): -10℃~100℃.
• Meet the requirements of CIE and IES_LM-79 standards
Contact the company