Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL198088YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Sweetness: 600-650 times
Chinese alias: Sucralose; Sucrose crystal; Trichlorogalactose.
English name: Sucralose
English synonymy ：1,6-dichloro-1,6-dideoxy-beta-d-fructofuranosyl4-chloro-4-deoxy-alpha-d-gala;4,1’,6’-trichloro-4,1’,6’-trideoxy-galacto-sucrose;alpha-d-galactopyranoside,1,6-dichloro-1,6-dideoxy-beta-d-fructofuranosyl4-ch;ctopyranoside;loro-4-deoxy-;1,6-DICHLORO-1,6-DIDEOXY-BETA-D-FRUCTOFURANOSYL-4-CHLORO-4-DEOXY-ALPHA-D-GALACOTOPYRANOSIDE;1,6-Dichloro-1,6-dideoxy-beta-D-fructofuranosyl 4-chloro-4-deoxy-alpha-D-galactose;SUCRALOSE
CAS number: 56038-13-2
Molecular formula: C12H19Cl3O8
Molecular mass: 397.64
Chemical name: 4, 1’, 6’, -trichloro 4, 1’, 6’, trideoxygalactosucrose.
In the past 20 years, Sucralose has experienced strict and extensive safety assessment. The safety data of more than 100 copies of scientific research reports suggest that Sucralose sweetener is safe and reliable. Environmental study further proves that the biodegradable Sucralose sweetener does no harm to fish and aquatic creatures.
In recent years, some medical researchers have adopted it as tagged molecule for the determination of colonic permeability, mainly adopting the method for meteorological chromatographic analysis. The sensitivity and specificity still need further study.
Compared with other sweeteners, it also has many incomparable superior properties:
1. High sweetness and is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose.
2. Pure taste with no peculiar smell or bitter taste, almost overlapping with sucrose in sweet characteristic curve, which is incomparable by any other sweetener.
3. Absolutely safe without any question in safety toxicology.
4. The energy value is 0, which won’t cause obesity and is available for consumption by people with diabetes, patients of heart and blood-vessel disease and the senior people.
5. It won’t cause fluctuation of blood sugar, which is available for people with diabetes.
6. It won’t cause dental cavities, which is favorable to teeth health.
7. It has the excellent solubility and stability so as to sweeten from acid to neutral foods, and has very extensive scope of applications: diluted effect on sour and salty taste; covering effect on such unfavorable tastes as acerbity, bitter and wine and synergistic effect on spicy and milk flavor.
Therefore, this product is the most ideal powerful sweetener, available for consumption by children, adolescents and youth, middle-aged and elderly people as well as all kinds of patients, without any question in nutrition.
Sucralose was first approved for use in Canada in 1991 and in mainland China in July 1, 1997 and on March 21, 1998, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Sucralose as food additives.
Contact the company