Product or Service
SYD-261D Automatic Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL141395YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
SYD-261D Automatic PMCC Flash Point Tester adopts colored LCD, man-machine conversation interface, and blank buttons.
SYD-261D Automatic PMCC Flash Point Tester
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T261 “Test Methods for Flash Point of Petroleum Products (Closed Cup Methods)”. It is suitable to determine closed cup flash point of petroleum products, which is described as the lowest temperature at which the mixture of a petroleum product sample vapor and air contacts flame and makes a flash when the sample is heated in a closed cup under the stipulated condition.
1. The instrument is an automatic flash point and fire point tester. It is the best choice among the similar instruments.
2. The instrument adopts SCM controlling technologies, colored LCD, man machine conversation interface, and blank buttons. It has prompt menu to help inputting expected flash point, sample serial number, barometric pressure, test date, and other parameters.
3. The instrument adopts desktop structure. It is advanced, friendly, convenient, and accurate. It has been widely used in railway, aviation, power plant, petrochemical industry, relative college and universities, scientific research institutes, and measurement and inspection department for petroleum product flash point and fire point test.
Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz;
2. Temperature measurement:
(1) Measurement range: room temperature~400°C;
(2) Repeatability: ≤4°C;
(3) Reproducibility: ≤8°C;
(4) Resolution: 0.1 °C;
(5) Accuracy: 0.5%;
3. Temperature rising speed: as per GB/T3536;
4. Ignition mode: by electron igniter; Gas flame of 3~4 mm for flame application;
5. Ambient temperature: 10~40°C;
6. Relative humidity: ≤80%;
7. Total power consumption: not more than 400 W;
Contact the company