Product or Service
SYD-380B Petroleum products Sulphur content tester (Lamp Method)
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL141365YH | Country: China | Currency: | Export: No
SYD-380B is used to determine the sulfur content of light petroleum products whose vapor pressure is not more than 600 mmHg.
SYD-380B Sulphur Content Tester(Lamp Method)
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of People’ Republic of China GB/T380 “Test Methods for Sulfur Content of Petroleum Products (Lamp Methods)”. It is suitable to determine the sulfur content of light petroleum products (gasoline, and kerosene, etc) whose vapor pressure is not more than 600 mmHg as per the GB/T380 standard.
Main technical specification and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220 V ± 10%, 50 Hz
2. Quantity of the sample: take five groups independently, can do test for each group independently.
3. Electromagnet pump: Five independent groups of main electromagnet, The vacuum pressure of each group can be adjusted independently.
4. Vacuum magnetism adjustment: stepless regulation by a potentiometer
5. Lamp adjustment: it can be adjusted up and downs. The adjustment range should not less than 15 mm;
6. Materials: the workbench and test tube holder are made of stainless steel.
7. Test tube holder: Each holder can be adjusted independently. Its adjustment range is not less than 20 mm.
8. Ambient temperature: -10 °C~ 40 °C
9. Relative temperature: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: not more than 150 W
Contact the company