Product or Service
thrust ball bearing
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL116811YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
ball bearing Thrust ball bearing feature:
1. Thrust ball bearing can handle loads in the axial direction only.
2. Bearing rings mounted on the shaft are called shaft washers, while those mounted in the housing are called housing washers.
3. Both washers contain raceways for the balls.
4. Thrust ball bearings are available as both single an bi-directional types. The bi-directional thrust bearing incorporates a third washer and an additional set of balls.
5. The center washer is located in axial direction by a shaft shoulder and sleeve.
6. Care must be taken in handling to prevent damage to separate rings and ball assemblies.
7. The trust ball bearings are Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
8. Material: bearing steel, high chrome, carbon steel, stainless steel, ect,
Contact the company