Product or Service
TPE/TPR compounds for resistance band handle
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL112035YH | Country: Taiwan Province Of China | Currency: | Export: No
Our company could supply excellent quality of TPR/TPE, which reach the standard of NP (nonyl phenol)<100ppm that made by ROHs (Restriction of Hazardous substances) and verified by SGS. This kind of raw material has excellent property, can apply extensively for hand tool, garden tool, PVC instead, and various kinds of grip, especially the product which need reach the strict NP standard-100ppm of Germany. We pass not Only ROHS but also PAHs...etc directives. Make sure our material is 100% environmentally friendly.
The strength of TPR(Thermoplastic Rubber)/TPE
1. Pass Germany strict standard of Nonyl phenol<100ppm
2. Reach the standard of ROHs and PAHs directives.
3. Stable and trustworthy quality.
4. Excellent rubbery elasticity and touch feel.
5. Excellent environmentally friendly-100% nonpoisonous raw material
6. Excellent processing capability-need not to vulcanize
7. Excellent recycle and reuse capability-keep the cost down
8. Excellent properties at low temperature
9 . Excellent chemical resistance
10. Easy processed by injection or extrusion
11. Good light fastness
12. Good weather resistance
13. Good elongation (at least 500%)
14. High tensile strength, tear strength
Product: TPR/TPE Material for resistance band handles for a secure and comfortable grip
Grade: Taiwan EG-Series
Universality aplication in every hand tools sporting goods..etc.
Have good price competition space and good scrape resistance.
EG-Series is a series of thermosplastic rubber compound materials produced by Taiwan Co., LTD.
EG-Series come with the advantages of weather durable, rebound resilience, compression and bending applied to a variety of unique products by injection molding machine.
EG-Series is a palletized elastomer compound.
EG- series thermoplastic elastomer compound is recyclable including wastes from gate and runner.
Hardness:Shore C, Shore A, Shore D,
Contact the company