Product or Service
UHMW PE Marine fender Pad
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL192572YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Ultra High Molecular Weight (UHMW) Polyethylene is often referred to as the world’s toughest polymer. UHMW is a linear high density polyethylene which has high abrasion resistance as well as high impact strength. UHMW is also chemical resistant and has a low coefficient of friction which make it highly effective in a variety of applications.
Ultra Poly’s UHMW can be crosslinked, reprocessed, color-matched, machined and fabricated to meet most customer requirements.
Ultra Poly UHMW Highlights
• UHMW is 6 times more abrasion resistant than steel.
• Virtually unbreakable with no notch sensitivity.
• Non-marking and nonabrasive.
• Low friction coefficient makes it slick in any weather.
• Available with a non-skid surface where traction is needed.
• Lightweight. Floats in water. 1" x 12" x 12" = 5 pounds.
• No cold embrittlement, works from -155ºF to + 200ºF.
• Can be cold or heat bent to meet required shapes.
• Simple to install and requires virtually no maintenance.
• Nonconductive, nonmagnetic, and non-fibrous.
• We can make UHMW that is conductive or magnetic and we can add fiber.
• Absorbs no water and is impervious to most chemicals.
• Doesn't chip, peel, crack or rot.
• Impervious to marine borers and barnacle resistant.
• Environmentally friendly, contains no harsh chemicals.
• Custom colors available.
Contact the company