Product or Service
wireless car fm transmitter
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL44021YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
1. Turn on your car radio and tune to an unused FM station.
2. Place your ipod/iphone into the Flexpod dock by pressing the cradle Lock Release button
3. Now secure your ipod/iphone into place by adjusting the Cradle Wings
4. Connect your ipod/iphone to the Flexpod dock with the supplied ipod connector
5. Plug the Flexpod into car lighter ,the LCD display will turn on
6. Adjust angle of the Flexpod suing knob in back of the dock and and the flexible neck
7. Use the up/down frequency selector,to the right of the LCD screen, on the Flexpod to match the frequency of the unised FM station on radio that you have choosen.
8. You can also use the Quick Scan(QS)button to quickly scan frequencies
9. Please note:use the manual station changer on your radio,not the radio’s scan feature.Scanning will bring you ro the next broadcast station. You want an unused station
10. TO release your ipoe/iphone press the Cradle Lock Release button
To power supported USB devices
You can also charge other USB enabled devices such as mobile phones,and BlueTooth headsets with your Flexpod.You should use the specialized charging cable that came with your device.You can also use the supplied USB cable if your device will accepta mini USB plug.Plug in the USB cable into the USB port of the Flexpod to begin charging
Contact the company