Product or Service
Profile:Manufacturer - Producer|Ref:PSL44745YH | Country: China | Currency: usd | Export: No
Xylo-oligosaccharide is a functional oligosaccharide that is composed of 2-7 xylose molecules through β-1, 4-glycosidic linkages.
1. Proliferating bifidobacterium with high-selectivity. XOS is the best oligosaccharide for proliferating bifidobacterium. It also has high selectivity in proliferating bifidobacterium. The other oligosaccharides can accelerate the growth of bifidobacterium, Escherichia coli and bacillus. But XOS will only affect the growth of bifidobacterium.
2. The daily effective dose of xylo-oligosaccharide is only 0.7 - 1.4g, which is far less than that of other oligosaccharides.
3. Difficult to digest. It is hardly to be decomposed by human's digestive enzyme system, so it can be used by those people who have diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure.
4. XOS can promote the absorbability of Calcium.
5. XOS can inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms, and improve the balance of microflora in intestine.
6. XOS can prevent the pathogenic bacteria and diarrhea.
7. XOS can protect the liver.
8. It can reduce blood pressure, improve the immune system and protect the body from cancer disease.
9. it can protect people from exhaustion.
10. It is safe and healthy food.
The main physiological properties of XOS:
1. The outstanding characteristics is that it is of good stability comparing with other oligosaccharides. It will not be analyzed under the acid condition (PH 2.5 - 8) and heating to100°C.
2. XOS has good moisture activity. It can prevent the form constipation.
3. The addation of XOS to food can prevent the food from being frozen.
4. The sweetness of XOS is about 50% of cane sugars, while its sweetness and flavor are similar as cane sugars.
Range of Use:
All kinds of food except for food for babies and children.
Contact the company